Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 2 in the theatre with Sunchai

We just finished our second day in the theatre and I must admit that Sacramento Ballet is in GREAT SHAPE! It is going to be an amazing weekend! It's crazy to be back at Community Center Theatre! We walked into the theatre on Monday and all the dancers were freaking out! The last time we were there was December 23rd and it felt like we were just there. I always love being in the theatre! That's why we dance and why we rehearse. Is to get to the theatre and back onstage. We blocked on Monday and we didn't do costumes our lighting because we just blocked everything. But we had our first dress last night and it was amazing! It felt so good to be in costume with lighting doing a full run of the ballet. My favorite adrenaline rush was the brawl fights in the first act! I was ready to kill! It was amazing! I feel  ready to perform and I hope everyone that comes out to see Romeo and Juliet enjoys watching it as much as I enjoy performing it! See you all at the theatre!

Sunchai

No comments:

Post a Comment