Thursday, February 10, 2011

Opening Night!!

We just finished class at the studio and everyone is warm and ready to perform tonight.  I am so looking forward to loosing myself in my character tonight - I'll be playing a street woman in the market dances and I can't wait for the fight scenes of Mercutio and Tybalt and then Tybalt and Romeo.  Well, gotta get to the theater for some rehearsals!  See you all there!
- Alexandra


My body is warm and ready from our daily class, and I am packing up for the theatre for some rehearsals followed by our opening night of "Romeo & Juliet"! From now I am already trying to get into character - thinking about my acting, specific arms for the choreography, and how I am going to tease my hair for Maximum Volume for my role as a Street Woman! Cheers ~ see you at the show!
- Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment