Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A few extra hours of sleep

First off I would like to say that as a guest dancer I was nervous to join this company in the middle of the season when the camaraderie between everybody was at its greatest, but I have never once felt excluded or judged in any way. The people here are some of the best that I have ever had the honor to share the studios with.

That being said, we are in full swing with rehearsals and full runs for R & J and the days only seem to be getting longer. I personally take class in the mornings thinking, "Maybe more cardio should be added to my workout because today is going to be a tough one." With all of this rehearsing and cleaning of each scene you would begin to think that people would become irritated and start to get annoyed with one another, but a perfect solution was put into place. WE GET TO START CLASS AT 11! I believe that I can safely speak for every dancer here when I say that there is no better feeling than changing your alarm clock to wake you up a couple hours later the next morning. We all show up to work knowing the days may be long, but not dreading them one bit. Thanks Ron and Carinne, we really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment