Sunday, January 23, 2011

My second time in Ron Cunningham's Romeo and Juliet



Well, it's my second time in Ron's production of Romeo and Juliet. I had a blast the last time we did it 2005 and I am having even more fun this time!! I am one of the very few dancers that was here the last time we did it. I was telling Carinne yesterday how much has come back to me and what I remember. I haven't even thought about the ballet since we performed it. I actually think I enjoy it more this time! Dexter, our fight master, is the best! I remember having fun with the  sword fighting last time, but I am really having a lot more fun this time.  It's always interesting for me to see the Romeos and Juliets rehearse because they are all very different and they add their own spunk to their part. I love to sit and watch them rehearse from the front. I always cry during the last third of the ballet. It's horrible! But I can't help it. It's so sad and I am a sucker for LOVE!!!! I am very excited to get on stage and perform and hope to see ALL of Sacramento there!


Sunchai Muy

No comments:

Post a Comment